Clipped From Williamsburg Journal Tribune
1918 TWENTY YEARS AGO 1948 Walter H. Furman has purchased purchased the service station at the junction junction of Highway No. 6 and 149 formerly operated by Fred Pine. Walt's brother, Brad Furman is the mechanic at the station. Lunches will continue to be served with Jack Dumbold as cook. Mr. and Mrs. Pine will continue as- employees at the station.